1. Born in Chirimba (Blantyre), Kendall is currently aged 41.
2. He is the last born in a family of three.
3. He originally comes from Dowa and Ntcheu districts where mother and father originally came from.
4. He met Symon Kamlaka after his relocation to Area 25 (Lilongwe) in the very late 1990s. They shared neighbourhood.
5. Kendall and Symon released their very first single titled Nyemba Nyemba in 2003 and later composed debut album whose album track was the aforementioned single.
6. He did his secondary education at Kabwabwa in Lilongwe.
7. Kendall holds Diploma in Accounting and Advanced Certificate in Information Processing of City and Guilds.
8. Kendall had worked in the civil service for about 14 years specifically as an accountant in the local government and Ministry of Lands before quitting to concentrate on his ownership of Luso TV.
9. He was the founder of Luso Television that was closed some years ago because of financial challenges.
10. He has a number of businesses. For example, he is the owner of Zivile Buses.
11. He got married to Konde in 2010. The couple has children. One of the children is the first-born daughter named Faith who appeared in the film Where My Heart Belongs. The daughter is currently aged about 12 years.
12. Kendall is a christian. He belongs to Church of Central African Presbyterian (CCAP).
13. He has drinking joint, minibuses (Zivile Minibuses) and timber-cutting and selling company in Chikangawa Forest.
14. Apart from being a musician and businessperson, Kendall is a film actor, script writer, director and producer.
15. He says he has intentions of vying for parliamentary seat some day.